Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Meals!

I wasn't able to bring lunch today and I was too lazy to go down so I asked my officemates if they wanted to have McDo delivered. I was also too lazy to pick up the phone so I just uses the Click the City app I have installed in my phone. And of course, we did not know what to order. Since it was available in the menu, we got the easiest thing to get as a group, the Happy Bundle.

It was quick, as usual, but we forgot to instruct to not use styro as it was prohibited in our building. Paper plates were used to improvise so that we could share our regular drinks, 2 large fries, 20 chicken nuggets, and 4 orders of spaghetti. All that for 495 + 40 delivery charge. Perfect lunch for four.

The best part was the placemat. It tempted us to ask for crayons from the delivery guy. Yes, love ko 'to!

No comments:

Post a Comment