Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tsaa Daw. No, Cha Dao.

I've been hearing a lot about Cha Dao from my friend Yanee and she claims that it is the best tea shop she has been into so far. I've tried several shops and I liked some for different reasons. I see the shop almost every day when I go home but I almost always just enjoy it. I'm tired of other shops' Wintermelon and the best way to hook me is to give me an interesting flavor. And Cha Dao has it!

Cha Yen, also known as Thai Iced Tea, was introduced to me by my Tita Lorna when we were at Peninsula. My tastebuds were happy and that sensation was not recreated until earlier this week, for a much cheaper price, of course. Cha Dao called their biggest size XL and a drink is less than 100. It may not be an exact replica of what Peninsula offers but it is definitely the closest.

Pictured also is Kopiko but Cha Yen would still be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment