Sunday, July 8, 2012

Down Route 66

The best thing about Sundays is having family lunches or dinners without paying a cent! Especially if it's Johnny Rockets!

I wanted to try their Streamliner but my sister didn't want soy meat. With their unlimited fries, I cannot finish a whole burger in this joint. We compromised and decided to half a Route 66. Cheese + Mushroom + Onions in a burger was just right. Too bad I saw the Angus upgrade too late.

Minutes later, all our burgers were served and I had a very satisfying mix of flavors in my mouth. Excellent even if it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Several refill and waiter performances later, we explored their dessert list. Most were with ice cream and we decided to try the Apple Pie a la Mode. Pies are always risky to order for me, my mouth is a bit choosy and this time the choice was definitely right! The combination of the cinnamon top and stewed apples middle was great but the crust was too hard. That's easily forgivable since I was too happy to sink my teeth into the center of the pie. It was so good that the ice cream wasn't necessary. The whole big slice was enough for us four.

Johnny Rockets Alabang Town Center is now 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment