Monday, July 9, 2012

Il Tempo Che Passa

Food is always at its best when you're not busy and just waiting for something.

Met my Dad after work and he chose Cibo as our restaurant for the night. It's not our usual but it is one of my favorites ever since it opened in Glorietta. For tonight we ordered Insalata D'Agnello, I got Spaghettini ala Primavera, and got Uva Nera for my refreshment.

I blame Ness for making me crave for lamb and my fix was satisfied with our salad. Loved the Arugula and goat cheese that went with it!

My pasta was just good. The combination will always be just above the ordinary but it is a very comfortable and reliable one, like a real friend. Same is true with the Uva.

Only the Tiramisu Croccante was disappointing. It promised a crunch but it took much effort to break. At least my Doppio Espresso compensated for that.

What's your Italian restaurant story?

No comments:

Post a Comment