Sunday, July 29, 2012

Liquid Dreams

We rarely go to Festival Mall but when we do, we usually end our night with Seattle's Best simply because we park near there always.

Upon entering the cafe, I saw the display of their new drinks, picked one, and then went straight to get seats. While waiting for the drinks, I overheard the other table that they ordered the new drinks too. I was a bit anxious but hearing that relaxed me a bit.

I got Heavenly Cheesecake and my dad ordered Red Velvet. His, I imagine, would be how a slice of cake of the same name would taste like if it was put in the blender.

My drink was more familiar. Seattle's Best ice blended drinks were always consistent. Think of the classic coffee variant, add the taste of cheesecake, crushed graham on top and in the drink, plus tiny cheesecake bits.

I'd recommend trying the Heavenly Cheesecake if you love coffee but want a hint of cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment