Sunday, September 2, 2012

As Recommended by @ChaDaoTeaPlace

It started with a text. Yanee wanted to hang out with me, Zhang, and Arnold. We all had nothing to do but Arnold was not feeling well.

Usually when I go to Cha Dao BF Homes, I just buy and take out. Cha Yen is my usual but when I tweeted @ChaDaoTeaPlace and they recommended Dark Assam Frost Blend or Peach Mango Yakult. I initially wanted to try Jasmine Honey Yakult but it was unavailable so I just got Dark Assam. The cup reminded me of Gong Cha, only closer to the heart. It was sweet with cream on top that complement when you sip from the cup. It looked so good, my sister asked me to bring one home. Just got the Peach Mango Yakult with popping bobba for my brother so I could taste what a bobba is. It does pop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment