Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bye Valencia, Welcome to my life Jaffa!

I've heard a lot about Chocolate Fire since it opened and but I never got a chance to go there since it was out of the way until recently.

Yanee and Ruth were there ahead of me and already ordered food. Being my first time there, I had to order something for myself. Looking at the menu, "Jaffa" caught my eye immediately. The description was perfect, dark and orange. Of course, I just had to order the larger size! It was great right from the very first sip until the contents of the mug was only just a memory.

Food was good, a bit on the light side. Flavorful but my Jaffa stole the show. Ruth got a Cervelat which was perfectly steamed and an Apple Pie ala Mode. Yanee gave the DealGrocer coupon which got us pasta, sandwich, side salad, iced tea, and a slice of cake. At first the cake was like any other chocolate cake, until after about a second in your mouth. The word "Premium" lingered with satisfaction. Elton pointed out that the difference was in the aftertaste.

The chocolate display was temptation at its peak! Good thing I was already full and satisfied. I would love to buy their dipped blueberries and strawberries, plus a ginger nut bark but I'll reserve that for next time. Which is most likely real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment