Sunday, August 12, 2012

JT's Gift to BF :D

Going to work on a very stormy day is quite tiring, especially since the workforce is reduced. Never mind the stress though, the newest branch of JT's Manukan Grille is walking distance from our house.

I've heard from Sharin who is from Bacolod earlier that day that JT's Inasal is the closest to the authentic. It was probably that conversation that I asked my sister and Cheryl to eat with me there.

The place was not packed probably because of the weather. It had air-conditioned and al fresco areas with only about 4 tables per area. Tables were for bigger parties inside but we choose to sit where we wouldn't smell of chicken after.

We got Paas, Baticolons, a stick of Atay, and since I was hungry, I added an order of Apan-Apan. The last one was Kangkong with Ilonggo bagoong, which was just right for a little vegetable craving. Filling to the bones and stress was gone plus everything we ordered was only 531.

No comments:

Post a Comment