Monday, August 20, 2012

Rave-ioli!

When I walk from work to my preferred shuttle area near Ayala MRT, one of my routes includes passing by this small, seemingly un-spacious restaurant called Bistro Ravioli. Of all the Italian pastas, as a kid, I've always been intrigued by ravioli. Maybe because it's harder to make since you really have to do it by hand or maybe just because it's much easier to eat

So finally, a not so busy day entered my schedule where I was able to drag Kate with me to Glorietta. We were hungry and undecided. We were just following our instincts until we got there. We got a good table which was surprisingly not claustrophobia-inducing despite the appearance of the place. Service was quick and they anticipated what you would need.

That night we got Salmon Ravioli with Saffron Cream Sauce and Fennel Sausage Pizza. That was actually good for three but we had digestive tracts after. For less than 600, it was much better than what we expected it to be. The experience was good but be better if they have a branch down South.

No comments:

Post a Comment