Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Food + Trip + Friends

I've said it a million times and I'd say it again and again, I love eating with Yanee! And I'm sure she loves eating with her friends too, all 20+ of us.

Grateful for the planned foodtrip we ran all around Pampanga to get our comfort food in our stomachs. First stop was AC Rumpa, which served great ribs, Cordon Bleu, SOS, Chili con Carne. The ribs rival that what I tasted in Davao, which was quite unforgettable really. The second stop was the best. LA Bakeshop had cozy interiors and bottomless coffee + spanish bread + cheese bread. I have never stuffed that much within 2 hours. The great ending was at Apag Marangle where we had usual fare plus frogs and crickets.

Nothing's better than breaking bread and travelling, don't you agree?

1 comment: